The Tamiya Ref 58470 Holiday Buggy (2010)
Relive The Fun!
The 2WD R/C off-road car Holiday Buggy made its debut in 1980 and attracted many R/C fans due to its sprightly handling characteristics. Now, Tamiya is proud to release the updated Holiday Buggy (2010), which comes mounted on the proven DT-02 chassis. It features a 4-wheel double wishbone suspension, and its simple, durable construction makes for easy assembly. The durable soft resin body features a pre-painted driver figure wearing a cowboy hat for enhanced realism.
Fun-to-Drive DT-02 Chassis
The bathtub type frame chassis features a longitudinal battery layout for lower centre of gravity and optimum weight distribution. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with coil spring damped units to provide superb off-road traction. A sealed gearbox protects against sand and debris and is equipped with differential gears to efficiently transmit the power from the type 380 motor. By installing separately available Type 540 motor and corresponding pinion gear, more powerful driving can be enjoyed.
Easy Body Finishing
The body can be finished by simply applying included markings. Roof and jerry can parts can be painted with Tamiya plastic paints. ?Please note that the body shell is made from impact-resistant material and cannot be painted with standard paints.
Holiday Buggy's instruction manual is larger than those of other R/C kits and easier to read. The kit features simple assembly and even beginners can build this model without difficulty.
- Durable front double wishbone suspension offers smooth movement. Grooved front tires enable superb handling.
- Rear double wishbone suspension is equipped with spike tires to provide the car with an ample amount of traction.
- Rear mounted type 380 motor offers a manageable power output. The sealed gearbox is equipped with differential gears.
- Length: 390mm, Width: 240mm, Height: 164mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Ground Clearance: 26mm
- Weight: 1250g
- Type 380 Motor Included
- Rear Wheel Drive 2WD
- Tyre Width/Diameter: F=22/81mm, R=39/86mm
- Tread: F/R=217mm/208mm
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- F/R Double Wishbone Suspension
- Gear Ratio=15.77:1
Separately Required Items
- Radio Control System & ESC
- Battery Pack and compatible charger
- R6/AA/UM3 Batteries (x8) for Transmitter