On-line Ordering - Post, Packing & Handling charges
UK postal charges
The total Postal, Packing & Handling charge for UK deliveries, including any adjustments described below, will always be shown at the checkout stage of a purchase. It is also shown at the confirmation stage, and in the confirmation email sent to your email address.
Please note if you choose to order off line, by phone or fax then the postal charges may vary and you will be advised of the postal charge verbally at point of order.
Our basic Postal and Package charges for delivery within the UK are shown below:
Post, Packing & Handling Guide
- Small to medium parcels below 5kg will be sent Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service £4.95.
- For Small to Medium parcels above £100 in value Tracked 48 Signed Service will be used for £5.45.
- For Li-Po batteries, covering and some medium sized items, DPD Next Day Service will be used (£8.95).
- For Small to Medium Tracked 24 and Special Delivery are available on request, for additional cost to be advised.
- Large Parcels will be sent via Parcel Force, using a 48 Hour Service for £9.95 ( UK Main Land , not including Scottish Highlands). A 24 Hour service is available on request for £12.95.
However, Although every effort is made to deliver your orders on time, during the current Coronavirus pandemic, Parcel Force have suspended their service guarantees. Hence, if ordering larger items, while your parcel may be expected to be delivered within 24 or 48 hours (depending on selected service), it is possible it may take longer.
- Very Large Parcels will be sent using Parcel Force Large Service for £20.00 ( UK Main Land , not including Scottish Highlands).
- Large Parcels sent to Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Isle of Wight. Will be sent using Parcel Force 48 Service for £20.00
- Very Large Parcels being sent to Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Isle of Wight. Will be sent using the Parcel Force Large Service for £30 charge.
- Orders over £150 U.K. Mainland - Delivery Free of Charge excluding Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Isle of Wight.
- Also - Please note that on large items where Parcel Force Large Parcel Service is used surcharges may apply. Any additional costs or changes to the above would be advised before charge and dispatch. Please call or contact us for further information if required.
Returns (UK Only)
- Smaller items (up to 61cm x 46cm x 46cm box size): If you need to return an item to us (for example if it's faulty) then please contact the store. We will give you a return number and a URL where you can print off a pre-paid return label. Please put the return number on the outside of the box together with the return label, and take it down to your local Post Office (ensure that you get a proof of postage receipt). We will contact you upon receipt of the returned parcel.
- Larger items (e.g. Aircraft kits etc.): Please contact the store for instructions.
EU postal and handling charges, if in doubt contact us
Delivery to EU countries will be at Postal & Packing cost.
Please note by selecting U.K. P and P you will not avoid Overseas Post Charges. Invoicing is not automatic and and we correct wrongly filled out postal charges. You only delay your order by filling in the wrong delivery information.
Please contact us before ordering if you would like an exact price for Postal, Packing & Handling.
There are certain countries we cannot ship to without verification of order placed, such as proof of address and credit card ownership. Goods must be shipped to the card holder.
PayPal order must be delivered be to verified PayPal addresses/accounts.
- We will Contact You to inform you of the cost of the postage and packing charges.
Postal & Packing charges for countries outside of the European Union
PLEASE NOTE: Postal & Packing charges for countries outside of the EU (listed below) are APPROXIMATE values that may be subject to change after placing your order.
Delivery to countries outside of the EU will be at Postal, Packing & Handling cost.
Please contact us before ordering if you would like an exact price for Postal, Packing & Handling cost.
- For a value of goods under £150 Postage & Packing charges are either £14.95 or £ 18.95 depending on weight
- Parcels over 1.5Kg in weight we will inform you of the charges
- For a value of goods of £75 or over then you will need to contact us before placing your order.
Please note by selecting U.K. post and packing you will not avoid Overseas Post Charges. Invoicing is not automatic
and you will only delay your order. We correct wrongly filled out postal charges. There are certain countries we cannot ship to without further verification of order, placed. Such as proof of address and credit card ownership.
Goods must be shipped to the card holder.
Note, All prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling (GBP), E&OE.