On-line Ordering - Post, Packing & Handling charges
UK postal charges
The total Postal, Packing & Handling charge for UK deliveries, including any adjustments described below, will always be shown at the checkout stage of a purchase. It is also shown at the confirmation stage, and in the confirmation email sent to your email address.
Please note if you choose to order off line, by phone or fax then the postal charges may vary and you will be advised of the postal charge verbally at point of order.
Our basic Postal and Package charges for delivery within the UK are shown below:
Post, Packing & Handling Guide
- Small to medium parcels below 5kg will be sent Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service £4.95.
- For Small to Medium parcels above £100 in value Tracked 48 Signed Service will be used for £5.45.
- For Li-Po batteries, covering and some medium sized items, DPD Next Day Service will be used (£8.95).
- For Small to Medium Tracked 24 and Special Delivery are available on request, for additional cost to be advised.
- Large Parcels will be sent via Parcel Force, using a 48 Hour Service for £9.95 ( UK Main Land , not including Scottish Highlands). A 24 Hour service is available on request for £12.95.
However, Although every effort is made to deliver your orders on time, during the current Corona virus pandemic, Parcel Force have suspended their service guarantees. Hence, if ordering larger items, while your parcel may be expected to be delivered within 24 or 48 hours (depending on selected service), it is possible it may take longer.
- Very Large Parcels will be sent using Parcel Force Large Service for £20.00 ( UK Main Land , not including Scottish Highlands).
- Large Parcels sent to Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Isle of Wight. Will be sent using Parcel Force 48 Service for £20.00
- Very Large Parcels being sent to Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Isle of Wight. Will be sent using the Parcel Force Large Service for £30 charge.
- Orders over £150 U.K. Mainland - Delivery Free of Charge excluding Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Isle of Wight.
- Also - Please note that on large items where Parcel Force Large Parcel Service is used surcharges may apply. Any additional costs or changes to the above would be advised before charge and dispatch. Please call or contact us for further information if required.
Returns (UK Only)
- Smaller items (up to 61cm x 46cm x 46cm box size): If you need to return an item to us (for example if it's faulty) then please contact the store. We will give you a return number and a URL where you can print off a pre-paid return label. Please put the return number on the outside of the box together with the return label, and take it down to your local Post Office (ensure that you get a proof of postage receipt). We will contact you upon receipt of the returned parcel.
- Larger items (e.g. Aircraft kits etc.): Please contact the store for instructions.
Postal & Packing charges for countries outside of the United Kingdom
Postal & Packing charges for countries outside of the UK are APPROXIMATE values that may be subject to change after placing your order.
Delivery to countries outside of the UK will be at Postal, Packing & Handling cost.
Please contact us before ordering if you would like an exact price for Postal, Packing & Handling cost.
- For parcels less than 60cm in length and sum of all dimensions is less than 90cm, Postage & Packing charges are either £17.95 or £ 19.95 depending on weight
- For parcels in excess of these dimensions we will inform you of the charges
- There are certain countries we cannot ship to without further verification of order placed. Such as proof of address and credit card ownership.
Goods must be shipped to the card holder.
Note, All prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling (GBP), E&OE.