Ripmax A-CF030 Acro Wot Mk2 Foam-E ARTF
With the phenomenal success of the WOT 4 Foam-e, it was only going to be a matter of time before the classic Acro WOT was introduced to the range. And it was worth the wait!
Unmistakably an Acro WOT, the new Foam-e version has been designed by Chris Foss to make the best of 3 cell 2100~2500mAh Li-Pos. Supplied with factory fitted servos, powerful brushless motor and speed controller and soon to be available in three exciting versions - as a model ready for your own transmitter and receiver as here, or as an almost ready to fly model with 2.4GHz Futaba compatible receiver or a Ready to Fly with everything in the box. Yes, the Acro Wot will be the first model to launch FTR - Futaba Transmitter Ready, which is coming very soon!
- Wingspan: 1250mm (49.0”)
- Length: 1015mm (40.0”)
- Servos: 4x 9g Servos (Inc.)
- Required Radio System: 4-5 Channel
- Electric Motor: Brushless (Inc.)
Note this version includes the servos, but you need your own Transmitter and Receiver
Acrow Wot Foam-E FTR
Acro Wot Foam-E RTF
Available in Three Versions:
1. ARTF Almost Ready to Fly - Needs Receiver and Transmitter
2. FTR - Almost Ready to Fly, but you have a Futaba Compatible Receiver in the Model. FTR = Futaba Transmitter Ready
3. RTF - The Ready to Fly Set = This Includes Receiver and Futaba Compatible Transmitter
The choice is yours, if you are confused please Contact our Sales Team who will help you choose the correct version for you