World Models Delta Jet E.P No Fan Unit/Motor
Fed up with foam?
Then this is right up your street! The World Models Delta Jet combines retro and mondern. Retro fit a fan from your foamie or fit the World Models Fan Unit for the best performance. John Stennard of Traplet Publications Q&
EFI and RCMW gave this model the thumbs up in his columns. John is a big fan of the Wingsmaker EPO Models, but went the way of the wood on this one. It's quick and yet will fly slow like most Delta aeroplanes. Just hold that nose up and keep some power on for high delta slow approaches or zoom past on half throttle!
Specifications of the World Models Delta Jet - No Motor - No Fan -Code No. : E288XM
- With a 'look' of the the Golden Age of 1950's Jets, this could be mistaken for a Mirage or an early Saab Jet. The model has a universal look and appeal
- The World models electric jet series!
- Covered with genuine heat shrink World Models' LighTex coverings
- High thrust to weight ratio and large wing area offer superb flying performance
- Access hatch provided for battery compartment
- Wing Span : 34.5 in / 880 mm
- Wing Area : 384 sq in / 24.8 sq dm
- Flying Weight : 28 oz / 790 g
- Fuselage Length : 32.5 in / 825 mm
- Requires : 4-channel "mixing radio" (elevator and aileron) w/ 3 micro servos, Ducted Fan Propulsion Unit PL6800010, Ducted Fan Booster Cone PL6800011 and Outrunner Motor KM0283110, 30A (burst 35A) brushless ESC, 3-cell 11.1V 15C 2100mAh Li-Po battery and charger
- Its fast, it's furious, it's a World Models E.P Jet!
- New Ducted Fan Booster Cone - Now Available