Losi 1/5th Scale 5ive-t 4WD Off Road Racing Truck – LOSB0019BKBD Black Version, LOSB0019WHBD White Version - This is the WHITE VERSION in this listing
Bigger. Faster. Stronger. The 1/5-scale Losi® 5IVE-T™ 4WD Off-Road Racing Truck is the closest thing to a full-size vehicle in realism, performance and experience. It features a 4WD drive train based on the racing-winning, award winning 8IGHT platform, Spektrum™ telemetry receiver, installed sensors, and 1/4-scale servos. And since it's a Bind-N-Drive™ vehicle, you complete it with the DSM® transmitter of your choice. There's really nothing like driving an RC truck as big as this. Come take it for a spin in all its 4WD glory.
These large-bore threaded, aluminium shocks feature over-sized 7mm shock shafts designed to stand up to the punishment of 1/5-scale action. The threaded adjusters allow for fine-tuning of the ride you are looking to achieve. The extra high volume of fluid is essential in controlling the suspension movement over the roughest terrain. (Far right: 1/5-scale and a standard 1/10-scale shock shaft)
This is no ordinary chassis. It is based on the award winning, race-proven 8IGHT™ Platform. It has been designed to produce the best performance possible. The chassis plate is constructed of 5mm aircraft-grade aluminium and has been machined to save weight and add strength to provide extreme durability.
To ensure a long engine life and proper care, the air and fuel systems are served by a two-stage filtering systems. The air must pass through two different foam filters designed to block as much dust and debris as possible while still maintaining proper flow. The fuel system features a secondary filter that serves multiple purposes; One, to keep the fuel pickup in the gas mix no matter the orientation of the vehicle and as a filter to block larger debris and a secondary bullet style filter to catch anything else.
The engine comes preinstalled with a high-volume muffler and features an electronic ignition, easy adjust carburettor with a built-in choke and fuel primmer. An added bonus is the machined oval inserts that match the chassis cut outs precisely to locate the engine for proper gear mesh.
The finned aluminium clutch mount adds strength and durability and provides unmatched heat dissipation for increased longevity of the 8,000 RPM clutch. Since it is enclosed, it prevents dirt and debris from entering and fouling the parts. The oversized bearings handle greater loads and are more reliable.
The throttle servo performs more than just throttle duties it is also the main source for braking power. This heavy-duty large-scale servo has the power to bring the 5IVE-T to a stop thanks to the functionality of the bias adjustable dual-disk brakes. No 1/10-scale throttle servos here.
The core of the electronics system is the SR3300T receiver that is powered by Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology and has telemetry built in. The 5IVE-T comes pre-wired with sensors for engine temperature, speed and receiver battery voltage. Just add a surface DSM transmitter like the Spektrum DX3S, and all of this information will be transmitted back to the driver for real-time vitals of the 5IVE-T.
These monster wheels are true beadlock wheels with rings on both the inner and outer bead of the tyre. With the amount of power the 5IVE-T produces and the sheer size of these tyres, these wheels will provide a stable platform for the all-terrain tyres. Many popular 1/5-scale tyres will mount right on these beadlock wheels.
The 5IVE-T uses nothing but precision cut or formed, heat treated steel gears throughout the drive train. No plastic gears. These are the strongest and most durable type of gears available and expensive option items on other models.
The realistic cage provides added durability to the assembly absorbing impacts as well as a solid base for the modular body. The unique design allows the body and cage to be removed with only four screws and four body clips in seconds.
The four-piece body individual panels to be replaced in the event that it becomes damaged so an entire body does not need to be purchased to get the vehicle back to the factory look. Clear panels and stickers are sold separately to create your own look or retain the factory schemes.
- 4-wheel-drive power train
- SR3300T telemetry receiver with 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Telemetry sensors installed (temp, receiver battery voltage, mph/rpm, km/h)
- 5mm aluminium chassis
- Design based on successful 8IGHT platform
- Powerful Losi 26cc 2-stroke gasoline engine
- 3 tunable sealed viscous differentials
- Large-bore shocks with 7mm shafts/threaded adjusters
- Multi-piece beadlock off-road wheels
- Aluminium dual-disk braking system
- Extra-large 800cc fuel tank with clunk
- 1/4-scale heavy-duty metal gear steering servo
- 1/4-scale heavy-duty throttle servo for superior braking authority
- 2-stage air and fuel filter systems
- Full roll cage modelled after full-scale trucks
- 4-piece body with ability to replace individual panels
- Length: 38 in (965.2 mm)
- Width: 20.75 in (527 mm)
- Wheelbase: 24 in (609.6 mm)
- Height: 12.25 (311.1 mm)
- Weight: 30+ lb
- Chassis: T6 aluminium, 5 mm
- Engine: Losi 26cc 2-cycle
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent
- Shock: Aluminium, threaded adjusters, 7mm shock shafts
- Drivetrain: 4WD with three sealed viscous differentials
- Wheel: Moulded composite beadlock with industry-standard hex size
- Tyre: Off-road all-terrain
- Receiver: Spektrum™ SR3300T with built-in telemetry
- Battery: 6V 3300mAh NiMH Receiver pack/global AC charger
- Body: Four-panel pre-decorated
Needed to complete:
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM surface transmitter
- Gasoline with 2-cycle oil