E330XM Super Taiji EP (40) - Another winner from the World Models - Probably the best 40 size E.P alternative Pattern Flyer ever!
- Code No.: E330XM
- Wing Span: 52 in / 1320 mm
- Wing Area: 490 sq in / 31.6 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 3.9 lb / 1770 g
- Fuselage Length: 53.5 in / 1350 mm
- Requires: 4-channel radio w/ 4 mini servos, KM374811 Outrunner Motor and Propeller Adaptor HW2340300 and E.P TWM Motor Mount, 50A brushless ESC to 60 amp, 11x8E propeller, 4 cells 14.8V 3200 mAh Li-Po battery & charger
- 40-size electric pattern plane.
- Detachable battery hatch.
- Carbon fibre landing gear.
- Top quality balsa/plywood construction and covered with pre-painted genuine heat shrink ToughLon coverings.
- Plug-in rib wings with self-tightening latching system to ensure tight fit of wings to fuselage flight after flight.
- Precision manoeuvres at pilot's command.
- Hand-painted fibreglass cowling.
Dont forget you will need these items
You will need this motor mount for a Taiji 40 E.P - World Models 40 E.P Motor Mount
You will need this Prop adaptor for the TaiJi 40 E.P - Radial Mount Prop Adaptor 5mm
Instructions for Graham Roscoe's modification to mount the servos at the rear (moves the CoG back)
The video above was taken by BB aka BarnesyBoy and used with permission - Graham Rolling Roscoe flying this cracking little model @ Delyn 3D 6.5.2012
Graham Rolling Roscoe's Build Thread on RCMF Please note SWM /ServoShop can not be responsible for links off site.