Great Planes Super Sportster 60 Kit .45-.61, 61"
The Super Sportster 60 is Very Stable at Slow Speed, but move the Centre of Gravity Forward and Increase the Throttle, and It's Very Aerobatic!
This Makes a Great Second or Third Kit After the Modeller has Safely Flown Low Wing Aeroplanes.
- A thick symmetrical airfoil for good wind penetration & slow landings
- Constructed of balsa, plywood, and hardwoods
- Nylon motor mount, prebent main landing gear, tail wheel wire, clear plastic canopy, vacuum-formed ABS plastic wheel pants, hardware, full size plans, and photo-illustrated instructions.
- Wingspan: 61" Wing loading: 21-26 oz/sq ft
- Wing Area: 675 sq in Weight: 6-7.5lbs
- Fuse Length: 48" Airfoil: fully-symmetrical low-wing
- CG: cntr of main spar Throws: Ail ¼" up/down
- Ele: 3/8" up 5/16" down
- Rud: ¾" left & right
- Engine: .45-.61 (2-stroke) or .60-.91 (4-stroke) (or even a .65 bushinged engine like the .65LA)
- Radio: 4 channel with four standard servos
- Covering: Two 6' rolls
- Misc. Items: 14oz fuel tank, fuel tubing, pushrods, clevises, hinges, 2¾" treaded wheels, 1¼" tailwheel, assorted hardware, and various field and building equipment.