The Junkers Ju-52 is affectionately called "Aunt Ju" and came originally from the Junkers Flugzeugwerke AG in Dessau. Originally designed as a cargo plane, the Ju-52 was later used primarily as a commercial airliner.
In a military role, it flew with the Luftwaffe as a troop and cargo transport and briefly as a medium bomber. The Ju 52 continued in postwar service with military and civilian air fleets well into the 1980s. The aircraft has continued to be used well beyond that date for purposes such as sightseeing.
The Ju-52 was a tri-motor aircraft and the outer skin was corrugated metal.
This VQ ARF's reproduction Junkers Ju-52 R/C aircraft is designed for modern electric motor systems. At its core, this model has a very scale outline and features many details not usually found on a sport ARF wood model.
- Wingspan: 64.1in (1630mm)
- Fuselage Length: 42.1in (1070mm)
- Weight (Ready to fly): 2.4 - 2.6kg
- Radio: Minimum 6-Channels with 6 servos (Elevator x 1, Rudder x 1, Aileron x 2, R-L Flap x 2)
- Electric Motor: Boost 30 Motor (x3) or equivalent electric motor
- Battery: 3 cells - 11.1 V (3800 mAh)
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
Transmitter, Engine / Motor & ESC, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue and Tools.