The Spektrum™ AR20400T PowerSafe™ receiver is a feature-packed 20 channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Spektrum PowerSafe receivers are designed for models using numerous servos and accessories that draw excess current such as those found on giant-scale aeroplanes and jet models. They feature a robust power bus designed to manage high-current loads, as well as dual 13AWG battery input leads with IC3™ connectors for use with larger battery packs. This makes it possible to support high-current systems straight through the receiver without the need for a separate power distribution system.
If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR20400T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications such as aggressive 3D, IMAC, and Turbine aeroplanes. Each receiver includes 4 SRXL2 remote receivers that take full advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems, helping insure a solid connection between you and your aircraft. As an added measure of safety, the Spektrum designed the AR20400T receiver with a proprietary soft switch. Allowing servo current to be routed around the switch, so, should the switch fail for any reason, power to the system will not be interrupted.
A ground-breaking feature on the AR20400T PowerSafe Receiver is the built-in receiver battery energy sensors. Giving pilots added awareness of the load and mAh used by the servos, retracts, lights, etc. used by each battery.
Each come with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.
Patented PowerSafe™ Redundancy System
The Spektrum™ AR20400T is the ultimate solution for powering high-current draw radio systems. In aircraft with multiple high-current draw servos (e.g. giant-scale aircraft, jets, etc.), PowerSafe redundancy expertly manages power between both connected receiver batteries with true dual battery redundancy. Each battery is isolated and if one fails/shorts the other seamlessly takes over.
Innovative Battery Capacity Monitor
The PowerSafe receivers feature dual battery capacity monitoring through telemetry when used with Spektrum AirWare™ transmitters. Activate the Auto Config function on the telemetry page in your transmitter to display the capacity consumed by the receiver. The capacity used is stored flight to flight and adds until reset. The capacity can be automatically reset when the battery is charged, allowing easy battery capacity monitoring.
Integrated "Black Box" Telemetry Logging
When a micro SD card is inserted into the receiver, during operation, flight information will be logged onto a file on the card including flight log data, battery status and other telemetry data stored over time. If not deleted, older data logs recorded will be deleted, keeping the most recent logs. This can be a handy tool to review flight data over time which can be helpful for diagnosis of performance.
You can configure the AR20400T receiver wirelessly, directly from any compatible Spektrum™ transmitter, through the Forward Programming menu. No separate computer or mobile device is needed for setup and adjustments.
Micro USB Port
A user-friendly Micro USB port is built into the receiver for easy access to firmware updates via the Spektrum PC Programmer Application.
The Spektrum™ AR20400T receiver features an integrated barometer (built-in pressure sensor) to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need to purchase additional sensor modules.
The Status LED will give information about the status of the receiver and give warning codes if there is an issue or condition detected: Differentiate codes/modes by flashing count.
- White Blinking/Breathing - Initializing, not ready to fly
- Red - Failure, failure where you can't fly. Check power or RF.
- Two blinks - 3S Power Detected/Protection engaged
- One blink - No remote detected in port A or not enough remotes detected, need at least 2 remotes connected and one must be in port A.
- Solid Blue - Ready (with recording). Ready to fly recording with SD
- Solid Green - Ready (without recording). Ready to fly, not recording to an SD card.
Expansive Telemetry Options
In addition to the integrated telemetry sensors, the AR20400T supports an expansive list of Spektrum telemetry sensors and 3rd party telemetry accessories. Easily add powerful telemetry data tools to your model such as GPS, Airspeed Sensors, Engine RPM and Turbine ECU telemetry from supported jet turbine controllers.
- Patented PowerSafe redundancy system with dual battery input ports with IC3 connectors. Perfect for power-hungry aircraft and high-current servo applications drawing up to 35A (50A max burst)
- Forward programming allows for easy adjustments to failsafe settings, servo frame rate settings and more
- Micro USB port for easy product registration and firmware updates
- 12V capable for use with 12-volt servo applications (must be activated via Forward Programming)
- Integrated battery capacity monitor automatically reports the battery capacity used during flight and can reset automatically when fully charged batteries are installed