Schumacher CAT K1 1/10th Competition 4WD Kit
The CAT K1 is an ultra modern, 1/10th scale, 4WD, Electric Powered buggy which continues the race winning tradition of Schumacher's legendary CAT 'Competition All Terrain' vehicles.
Schumacher's R & D department and highly skilled international racing team have developed a simple, yet highly efficient twin belt transmission; with optimised motor position and belt length that offers equalised front and rear drive.
The CAT K1 also features a long top deck that promotes controlled flex, improved steering geometry for millimetre perfect control plus a whole host of detailed changes and improvements making the CAT K1 the car to beat!
The CAT K1, with killer instinct!
- Power Source: ELECTRIC
- Model Type: 4WD, OFF ROAD, COMPETITION
- Length: 373mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Width: 250mm
- Top Speed: 40 MPH+
- New Optimised 2 belt transmission with efficient low tension Bando belts running on large CNC machined pulleys.
- New 2.0mm aluminium chassis with aerospace grade carbon fibre top deck.
- New Moulded side pods for superb dirt protection.
- New Mid motor layout with adjustable motor position.
- New Chassis mounted, angled steering bell cranks for low C of G.
- New Steering rack design for improved dynamic Ackerman throughout the steering range.
- New Long top deck for superior flex characteristics.
- New Black anodised components for the aggressive stealth look.
- New Medium flex suspension arms as standard.
- New Stronger pivot blocks and pivot block mounting system.
- New 'High agility' small bore shocks with big bore springs, titanium nitride shafts, threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- New Machined tapered pistons with different colours for easy identification.
- New Optimum weight distribution with adjustable saddle pack layout.
- New Larger lay shaft bearings.
- New Belt adjustment for consistent driveshaft geometry at all belt tensions.
- New Cab forward body shell for improved jump handling, bump stability and high speed cornering.
- New Large high down force rear wing enhances cab forward aero package.
- Super free, limited slip ball diffs with extreme high strength silicone nitride balls.
- Strong steel universal driveshafts.
- Rubber sealed, super precision ball bearings throughout.
- Smooth twin pad vented slipper with easy access adjustment.
- Unique motor clamp mount to fine tune weight distribution.
- Optional gear diff available.
- Horizontally split transmission housings for easy diff access and maintenance.
- Optimised chassis shape to improve roll stability.
- Rigid servo mount directly to the chassis for precise steering.
- Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a huge range of optional alloy parts, offering adjustments to setup your CAT K1 to all track conditions.
- Adjustable rear roll centres, inboard toe-in/toe-out, anti-squat and track width (using optional speed secret parts).
- Adjustable front roll centres, rake angle and track width (using optional speed secret parts).
- Strong, rigid 4mm aerospace carbon fibre shock brackets.
Required to Complete
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- 2s Saddle Lipo Battery