Multiplex EasyGlider PRO RR 264224
A docile, robust beginner’s model, and a fun model for the advanced pilot, with a great performance in its class. Also a popular model for club contests. The PRO-electric version is now also available in RR form.
ARTF model with the following components installed:
- Motor: PERMAX BL-O 2816-0850F
- Speed controller: BL-20 S-BEC
- Spinner, propeller driver, folding 9 x 6” propeller
- Two Nano-S servos
- Two Tiny-S servos
- Cable set installed in wings and fuselage
- Multi-colour decal sheet
- Multi-lingual illustrated instructions
Attach prepared tailplane and fin to the fuselage, connect prepared pushrods (horns and swivel pushrod connectors already fitted), apply decals. Install receiver and flight battery (not included).
- Versatile: superb gliding characteristics, capable of simple aerobatics (loops, rolls, inverted, stall-turns …)
- The model’s low cruise speed makes it easy to circle up in thermals Powerful, efficient brushless motor, factory-fitted with an S-BEC speed controller, for brisk climbs and extended flight times.
- Option to add up to 350 g ballast for better penetration and higher cruise speed (e.g. at the slope or in windy conditions)
- ELAPOR® construction for a very robust airframe
- High level of pre-fabrication: install tailplane and fin, apply decals, fit receiver - and go fly!
- Folding propeller with elegant plastic spinner
- Both ailerons can be raised to act as landing aid
- Two-part detachable wings for ease of transport
- Simple method of connecting the aileron servos when rigging the model
- Plenty of space in the forward fuselage allows the use of different sizes of flight battery
- Convenient battery swap through the canopy
- Wingspan: 1800 mm
- Overall length: 1130 mm
- All-up weight: 900 - 980 g
- Wing area: 41.6 dm²
- Wing loading: approx. 22 g/dm²
- Wing loading with 350 g ballast : approx. 30 g/dm²
- RC functions: aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle
Model No.: MX264224
£172.99 Each[Supplier Stock]