High-performance electric glider with T-tail, cockpit and clear canopy. With its pleasant handling and excellent performance the SOLIUS offers tremendous flying pleasure to anyone from the weekend flyer to the pro-standard pilot. Whether you're looking for long gliding flights or lively aerobatics - the SOLIUS always gives a good account of itself.
The outstanding features of this ELAPOR model are its many new, innovative and sophisticated details, which set entirely new standards for this class of model.
ELAPOR - Moulded parts for fuselage, wings with embedded GRP wing-joiner support, aluminium wing joiner, elevator and tail plane panels, canopy-frame and glider nose-cone, clear canopy and GRP strap. all plastic parts, small hardware items and linkage parts required to complete the model, decal sheet and comprehensive instruction
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior
- Detachable tail plane for ease of transport
- Innovative tubular spar technology allows the wings to withstand tremendous stress
- M-SPACE technology for an extremely strong fuselage
- Wingspan: 2160 mm
- Overall length: 1100 mm
- All-up weight, glider version: from 1250 g
- All-up weight, electric version: from 1450 g
- Channels required: 4
- RC Functions: Rudder and elevator, throttle, motor
- Construction period: Appr. 6 h
- Time of flight: ca. 35 min without thermals