Multiplex (264262) EasyStar II RR+ ( Radio Ready PLUS)
Flying made easy!
With its superbly docile flying characteristics and safe, rear-mounted motor the new EasyStar II forms the ideal first stepping stone into the hobby of model flying, as well as being a robust fun machine for the more experienced model pilot. The EasyStar is truly the universal beginner’s model, and many thousands are already flying. The new version incorporates many detail improvements. The EasyStar II really can do this: The most impressive feature of the EasyStar II is its incredible flight times: With the recommended 2000 mAh Li-Po flight battery the model is capable of flying for up to forty minutes without any thermal assistance. Fit a 4600 mAh Li-Po pack, and flight times of up to ninety minutes are possible; this equates to a distance of 70 km.
ELAPOR®-Model 100% factory-assembled, inclusive PERMAX BL-O 2830-1100 motor, speed controller BL-20 SD-L, assembled propeller 7x6", 2 Servos Nano-S, RX-5 M-LINK ID 1 receiver, Li-BATT eco 3/1-2000 flight battery, lacquered canopy, applied decal and comprehensive instruction.
- Powerful brushless motor - three times the power of the original EasyStar
- Folding propeller as standard for reduced drag in glide mode
- Easily detachable tailplane for ease of transport
- Ailerons prepared - Note: Aileron Upgrade set # 6 5162
- Large internal space - ample for a large LiPo pack
- Wingspan: 1366 mm
- Overall length: 977 mm
- All-up weight: ca. 700g
- Total surface area: 28 dm²
- Wing loading: 25 g/dm²
- RC Functions: Rudder and elevator, throttle
- Time of flight: approx. 40 min using 2000mAh battery