Multiplex REF 264280 RR RAZZOR
The air’s on fire!
This small, highly manageable electric racing aircraft is a great choice for the ambitious model pilot looking for a real adrenalin rush. It’s a model with modern air-racer looks, easily capable of a full aerobatic schedule.
With its lightweight airframe and carbon-reinforced ELAPOR® components the RAZZOR is extremely precise in the air, as well as being robust enough to survive high-speed manoeuvres and hard landings.
Kit contents: ELAPOR®-Model 95% factory-assembled, inclusive PERMAX BL-O 2316-1400 motor, speed controller MULTIcont BL 15, Propeller 7x6", 4 Servos MS-9004, decal sheet and comprehensive instructions
- High-speed brushless power system
- Extra-strong, carbon-reinforced wings and tail
- Attractive racing decals already applied
- Large removable fuselage top section for ease of maintenance
- Easily detachable wings for ease of transport
- Wingspan: 620 mm
- Overall length: 595 mm
- All-up weight: 300 g
- Total surface area: 9,1 dm²
- Wing loading: 33 gr/dm
- RC Functions: Rudder and elevator, throttle
- Top speed: >100 km/h
- Time of flight: approx. 6 min