Kyosho (30831R-UK) Sandmaster – Red
The perfect introduction to real R/C buggy action!
True racing buggy performance has never been easier to enjoy!
Spray dirt as you fly over bumps and jumps! The Sandmaster’s retromodern form responds obediently to every command input! Kyosho’s knowledge in R/C buggy design accumulated over so many years has been applied to produce the ultimate beginner racing buggy. Fully factory assembled in a Readyset package, this is the definitive beginner R/C buggy for performance and price.
Retromodern body form features snap-on panel structure. Easy to attach and remove for maintenance. Additional colours (sold separately) allow customization.
Motor can be removed with just 2 screws and backlash requires no adjustment. Gear ratio can be changed (with aftermarket gear) by loosening 2 screws. Incorporates high durability diff gears and realizes a long maintenance cycle.
Battery pack can be changed through the hatch on the underside of the chassis. One touch releases the lock for reliable and easy access.
Double wishbone suspension is equipped with friction shocks. Dial adjustment allows chassis height to be changed is available.
Bead lock style wheels feature separate tire mounting section. No glue is required when replacing tyres. Simply tighten screw to secure. Tyres deliver exceptional dual purpose performance.
2.4GHz Perfex KT-200 R/C system features full setting functionality and removes the need to manage frequency bands. Equipped with pre-set ESC so is able to start as soon as power is switched on.
Line-up features a choice of red, yellow and blue colour variations. Even stickers are pre-applied in this pre-painted fully finished body.
- Insert batteries in the transmitter and charge and load the battery onto the fully pre-assembled chassis in the Readyset to start.
- 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system pre-installed.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with friction shocks.Newly designed 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tyres.
- One-touch battery hatch allows fast battery changes without removing body.
- Diff gear case and radio box provide security for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears realize superior durability.
- Fixed length suspension arms require no adjustment.
- Install a combination of different motors and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.