The Japanese Navy’s main fighter, that was active from the middle to the end of WWII, has been realistically reproduced.
Playing its crucial role as the Japanese Navy’s main fighter, the Zero Fighter Model 52 (A6M5) joined the battle in the pacific theatre with its improved airspeed and reinforcements to counter the high speed of the American fighters from the middle of WWII through to the end. Now this famous fighter takes its place in the SQS Warbird Series line-up. A complex manufacturing process produces the lightweight and high-rigidity construction of the balsa ribbed main & tail wings and fuselage that realizes both superior flying performance and exceptional scale appearance. The printed Toughlon covering is highly durable, wrinkle and sag resistant, and recreates the Zero’s defining dark green and grey colour finish in the highest quality. Split flaps and retracts with oleo legs not only deliver effective speed control and lift during takeoff and landing, but also recreate the movement of the original aeroplane. This semi-assembled ARF model is able to be completed by anyone and is easy to fly with a quality finish that will excite the most avid collectors of scale model aircraft. As a beautifully finished, fully equipped scale model aeroplane, the Zero Model 52 is ideal for advanced and intermediate level flyers wanting to launch into realistic scale flight.
- ARF kit features light weight, high-rigidity balsa rib fuselage, main and tail wings.
- Experience realistic scale aeroplane flight a handy-size 50 class engine.
- Includes retractable undercarriage incorporating suspension with coil spring.
- Equipped with split flaps that provide effective control during landing and takeoff.
- Sag-resistant colour printed Toughlon produces exquisite finish.
- Features pilot figure and stereoscopic instrument panel.
- Includes fuel tank, silicone tube, scale spinner and linkage parts set.
- Wing Area 36.8dm2
- Wing Load 84.2g/dm2 approx.
- Wing Type Original semi-symmetrical
- R/C System 6ch 8 servo（sold separately）
- Propeller D11×P6～D13×P7（sold separately）
- Fuel Tank 290cc
- Assembled fuselage covered in printed film
- Linkage parts set
- Engine mount
- Motor mount (use when converting to electric motor power)
- Fuel tank
- Silicone tube
- Scale spinner
Required for Operation
- 6ch R/C system for aeroplanes (7 x servos + 1 servo for retracts)
- Batteries for transmitter and receiver
- 2 Cycle 46～55 or 4 Cycle 56～62 engine
- Glow fuel for aeroplanes
- Engine starting tools (plug heater, starter, starter battery, battery charger)
- D11×P6～D13×P7 propeller
- 2 x 200mm Y shaped (split) extension cords for aileron and flap servos
- 2 x 300mm extension cords for aileron servos
- 3 x 100mm extension cords for retracts servo, aileron and flap
- Nylon stopper
- Sponge sheet
- Weight for adjusting centre of gravity