The SMART SX M-LINK is a compact, intelligent six channel computer 2.4GHz radio control system incorporating a series of amazing features, some of them patented:
- Intelligent, patented model identification system
- IOAT: new, patented aerial technology: transmitter range up to 2000 metres under optimum environmental conditions; optimised transmit direction (no radio waves to the rear); aerial integrated into transmitter case
- Can be implemented for virtually all available RC models
- 150 models can be operated without interference
- Long operating time - up to 25 hours
If an M-LINK ID receiver is installed, the transmitter automatically identifies the model, and activates the corresponding settings from its substantial bank of model
Memories (50). The proven M-LINK 2.4 GHz transmission system guarantees full-range operation. As you would expect, the SMART SX can also be operated with any other M-LINK receiver.
All compatible MULTIPLEX ELAPOR® models - RTF to RR+ versions - are programmed in as standard. Since the transmitter is so straightforward to operate, it is child's play to set up the system to control almost any other model from a vast range of manufacturers. The transmitter even stores the model's final trim positions.
Five fully proportional channels are available:
Elevator, rudder, throttle, two aileron and one auxiliary switched channel, located on the power trim switch.
Contents: SMART SX M-LINK transmitter, RX-5 M-LINK ID 1 receiver, 3 x AA dry cells, instructions.