Steel Ladder Frame
The frame of GS02F chassis is designed to look like real cars’. It is made of high strength steel and the C-channel side rail with hex wrench bolted cross members make it resistant to twisting and warping. The steel parts are finished with powder coats to prevent rusting.
The inner fenders are directly fixed to the frame to reduce flex and bend of the chassis and parts. They also avoid external objects entering into the chassis during the driving.
- Adjustable Wheelbase
- The GS02F chassis allows 2 types of wheel bases. Basically set for 313mm and can be adjusted to 324mm for custom bodies.(Optional link kits are sold separately)
Front Weight Balance
Weight balance of the GS02F chassis is leaning forward. This increases traction of the front wheels and provides better crawling performance at high angle hills or rocks. It also minimizes rolling over backwards when climbing.
Front Mounted Motor
Front mounted motor helps the vehicle’s weight balance to the front. Either a 540 or 550 size motor can be mounted and a cooling fan will be easily fitted to the incorporated structure.
Multiple Battery Size and Locations
Size changing battery tray of the GS02F chassis can hold all sizes of Lipo and Ni-MH batteries and can be fitted to various locations for the users purposes.
Chassis Mounted Servo System with Panhard Bar
Steering servo in the GS02F chassis is located on the frame just as the real cars. Therefore the system eliminates bump steering effects which appear by the front wheel suspension movements. Additionally the panhard-bar is installed and cleverly designed to avoid any interference with nearby parts, so the front suspension and shocks can move freely.
- The drivelines to the front and rear axles are designed to arrange in a straight-line and this reduces fatigue or stress of the universal shafts and loss of power delivery.
- Transmission of the GS02F chassis is designed to look as that of real vehicles. It also provides best performance for every driving situation.
- Overdrive system means the front and the rear wheels rotate for different speeds. The GS02F transmission is designed to rotate the front wheels faster than the rear wheels.
2-speed HI/LO Transmission
- The 1st gear is for hardcore rock crawling and the 2nd gear is for hill climb or high-speed driving.
Torque Twist Reduce Transmission
TTR(Torque Twist Reduce) transmission is designed to reduce unnecessary torque so the vehicle will drive with more stability. From the transmission, the front and rear universal shafts rotates clockwise and counterclockwise, and these opposite rotations compensate for rotational forces of action(torque) and reaction(reverse torque).
Easy Adjust Motor Mount
- With the easy motor mount, users can easily replace and install the motor pinion gear for changing the gear ratio.
Dual Slipper Clutch
- Dual slipper pads are designed to hold the spur gear evenly. Therefore the clutch allows more precise settings.
- Hardened Carbon Steel Universal Joints
- The steel joints attached to universal shafts always provide smooth and stable power deliveries.
- The kit also provides universal shafts with different lengths, so the user can try other wheel bases or styles.
The GA44 axle is designed for hard core rock crawlers in mind. This high endurance one piece axle is made of high strength materials and will look like real 1:1 scale vehicles’ when it is connected to 4 link suspensions. It is equipped with uniquely designed tilted differential covers and this design will help decrease damages of the differential covers and smoothly climb over the obstacles.
- Keeping the scrub radius to a minimum to let your steering servo work at it's full potential and increases the steering efficiency.
High Steer knuckle Arm
- High steer knuckle arm system increases the approach angle, so the vehicle can climb over the obstacles more easily than typical trucks.
- The GA44 front axle has a caster angle adjustment system which allows users to choose a smoother and shorter turning radius or more straight running stability.
Zero Ackerman Steering
- The GA44 axle is using Zero-ackerman steering system with CVA to ensure maximum performancewith a short turn radius and smooth motion even on rough off-road terrain.
SD Scaler Shock Absorber
SD scale shock is a coil-over style shock absorber which is optimized for scale trucks. When driving, the oil inside the shock bodies will minimize the bouncing and high durability aluminum shock bodies and 3.5mm heavy duty shock shafts will ensure smooth driving on rough surfaces. Adjustable nuts will make it easy to change the ride-height of the vehicle so the user can quickly adapt settings to any driving conditions.
Buffalo Pickup Lexan Body
Body of the buffalo pickup is made of high quality lexan which has 1.5mm thickness with high strength and details. To add realistic details it offers high-strength plastic accessories which are a front grille, light buckets, side mirrors, wipers, door handles, overfenders and a roof rack with an LEDlight bar, so you can have a realistic off-road vehicle to match the concept of true off-road adventures. Also the body includes decals with realistic details.
Stealth Body Mount
This system allows the car body to be secured to the chassis without drilling holes on the body surface, so it will increase the realistic scale of the vehicle.