The ARRMA® KRATON™ Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck adds extra toughness everywhere it counts, making this 1/8 scale chassis the perfect platform for high-speed bashing over brutal terrain. It's fully assembled and ready to accept your choice of powerful electronics. Top off the KRATON™ Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck with the included, exclusive EXB matt and gloss finish body — and you're ready to bash without boundaries.
"Designed Fast, Designed Tough" may be an understatement when describing the KRATON® Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck. Made of strong anodised 7075 T6 aluminium, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from the use of front and rear aluminium chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods and a centre body support and brace provide more rugged resilience.
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An Extreme Bash toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodised aluminium front and rear shock towers.
The KRATON™ Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck's list of EXB components also includes the following — and more — to give this big machine uncompromising muscle:
- EXB Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminium strengthening cap
- EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- EXB Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- EXB Plated limited-slip differentials
- EXB Red-anodised aluminium servo mount
- EXB Large volume waterproof receiver box
- EXB Front bumper
- Its aggressive dBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tyres arrive mounted on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs to deliver all-terrain traction — assisted by a high downforce wing that adds an aggressive edge to the look of the exclusive EXB matt and gloss effect
- finished truck body.