Artesania Latina Ref 22170 Marie Jeanne 1:50 Scale
This Static Display boat is an all-wood replica of the Marie Jeanne, a tuna boat from the French harbour of Concarneau.
Latina rates the difficulty level at one anchor, recommended for beginning modellers.
- Hand sewn and sized cloth sails.
- All-wood construction features African walnut, ramin, sapele, coral, plywood and boxwood.
- Brass hardware such as eyebolts, deck lights, rings, and more.
- Three colours of thread, brown and raw (pale green) for different rigging applications.
One Latina 1:50 scale Marie Jeanne Model Kit with pre-sewn sails, all fittings and rigging, all deck planking, hull, masts, bowsprit, three rolls of rigging thread, flag, photo-illustrated instruction sheet and plans.
Building tools, glue.
- Scale: 1:50 (1ft = 6/25")
- Length: 22.25" (565mm)
- Height: 19.50" (495mm)
- Beam: 4.50" (115mm)
Painting is not required, but a good choice for enamel model paint in a large variety of colours would be the Humbrol line found under vendor prefix ARXR.
Even though the manufacturer rates this kit as easy to build, this model with contains many pieces and much finish work is required previous modelling experience is helpful.