Savox SC-1258TG Coreless Digital Servo
All servos on ServoShop come with manufacturers fittings unless otherwise stated.
The SC1258TG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and titanium and aluminum gears for one amazing servo! With titanium and aluminium gears, this servo is truly magical. Pushing 12 Kg.cm of torque and a blistering 0.08 transit time, this servo is redefining what an all-around servo should be capable of. This is a great upgrade to most comparably priced servos.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong titanium gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The aluminium case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Ideal for CCPM on 600 and 700 class heli, steering servo on 1/10 scale buggies.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3x20.2x37.2
- Weight(g): 52.4
- Speed (sec/60°)
- Torque (Kg.cm)
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminium
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminium
- 25 Tooth Spline
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width (μs): 1520
£44.99 Each [Supplier Stock]