The ECX Torment short course truck combines scale looks with features typically found in higher priced vehicles. Taking the ECX vehicle line up to the next level, the Torment now includes Spektrum 2.4GHz technology, providing users with extended range and interference-free operation.
The truck comes equipped with a Spektrum DX2e radio system including the SR200 receiver and, like the other vehicles within the ECX line up, it comes standard with ball bearings, oil filled shocks, a custom battery strap, battery and charger – providing users with yet another complete RTR (Ready-to-Run) out of the box. Short course has become one of the most popular vehicle platform segments on the market and the Torment short course truck provides enthusiasts with a lower cost entry point into the world of short course.
- Scale looks and performance
- Dynamite power System
- Includes Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz transmitter and SR200 Receiver
- Scale looking body available in 2colour schemes
- Includes scale wheel and tyre designs
- Universal slider type drive shafts.
- Transmission has an adjustable slipper clutch.
- 4 Oil Filled adjustable Shocks give great handling
- 2WD Transmission with gear differential makes it reliable and efficient
- Custom battery strap with easy to use thumb clips
- Length: 507mm (20 in)
- Width: 295mm (11.6 in)
- Wheelbase: 333mm (13.1 in)
- Weight: 2268g (5 lb)
- Tyre Type: All terrain
- Body: Moulded composite
In the Box:
- Torment SCT with painted body
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter and SR200 Receiver
- Dynamite Speedpack 1800mAh battery
- 500mA wall charger
- 8 AA transmitter batteries
- Decal sheet for customisation
- Instruction manual