World Models P-51D Strega 40 (Red/White) with Electric Retracts
- Specially designed for warbird pylon racing.
- Reduced drag design with wing fairing to achieve higher speed with less power.
- Reinforced firewall and wing structure to cope with racing stress.
- Fully sheeted wings.
- Pre-installed electric retracts.
- Flying Weight: 6.8 lbs / 3100 g
- Fuselage Length: 51.0 in / 1290 mm
- Wing Span: 56.5 in / 1435 mm
- Wing Area: 558 sq in / 36 sq dm
- Engine Required: 2-stroke 0.40 - 0.46 / 4-stroke 0.70 - 0.8
- Radio Required: 5-channel radio w/ 5 standard servos