The Savox rudder servo is ideal for micro helicopters and aircraft.
- The coreless motor and light weight design provides smoother, faster, and more efficient operation.
- The metal case design not only looks awesome but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temperatures.
- Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
- Supports digital and analogue control signals
- Ideal for rudder on 450 level helis, CCPM on 500 level helis, and steering servo on 1/12th scale cars.
- Dimensions(mm): 35.0X15.0X29.2
- Weight(g): 29.5
- Speed (sec/60°)
- Torque (Kg.cm)
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminium
- 25 Tooth Spline
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width (μs): 1520